– Reviews will always be written from my personal experience of the product and companies may not suggest any terminology or language for the review, even if it is a sponsored post as I will always have creative content.
– Every item will be clearly marked with an * at the bottom of my post, even if ASA Guidelines say I don’t technically have to, this is how I run my website and I am completely transparent with my readers.
– If I do not like a product, have a reaction or if it isn’t fit for my personal use and do not see it making good content, even as a negative review, I can and will choose to not feature it at all.
– Depending on the product, I do charge for reviews, prices will vary.
– I do run giveaways but I only give items away that I have personally used myself and can fully recommend. Exclusions apply.
–If a product/item is sent to me and it is not fit for use, I will not be responsible for shipping costs.
– Content is not available to be checked or pre-approved before posting, not even if sponsored, as previously mentioned, I have full creative control.
– I will not under any circumstances post follow links.
For questions or anything else, please feel free to get in touch at: Contact@billiegeena.co.uk